Friday, June 8, 2007

Brooke's Big Week!

Brooke is just having a big milestone week. First, she is now sitting up really well. She just sits up and plays and everything.

Then on Wednesday (June 6th), Brooke had her first solid food - rice cereal! See the play by play below:

"Is there a reason you put me in this chair?"

"Oh, you want me to grab and play w/ the spoon!"

"Hey, now I get it! Yum!"

Then, if all that wasn't enough excitement, she finally got the hand part down and is now officially crawling as of yesterday afternoon (June 7th). Its exciting, but I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up already :(

Crawling Brooke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what my favorite part of the bottom picture of crawling Brooke is? Right -- the HAND on the right side holding the toy! It makes me think of Thing from The Addams Family -- remember that hand that lived in the box??

Baby Brooke is THE CUTEST!! I think she felt really bad that she cried last time she saw me at our office. I could tell she was trying to get back on my good side when I saw her in the car on Thursday night! You can tell her it totally worked!!

See you next week!
~ellen

jenne said...

OH MY GOSH! She's going to be walking sooner than Addison! LOL! Go Brooke, Go! She looks so adorable all sunken into the highchair! I noticed the hand too! (That was funny, Ellen!) I also noticed that Tricia's nails were painted and I am jealous! :)

Love all of you!