Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I head back to New York tonight. The first week wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. I survived! Still not excited about going back - but it will be fine. I am now most dreading the possibility of being delayed at the airport :(

So, Easter was good - we visited all the relatives. I wanted to get some nice pictures - but Brooke just was not in the mood! But here are a few...

Taking a juice break from all the Easter excitement


Mon & Brooke
(looks like she is blowing a kiss - but nope - she is throwing a fit!)

Me - 25 weeks & 5 days

2 comments:

Krystle said...

You are looking great! Hope you had a good Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.