Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Happenings

I didn't mean to take a blog hiatus in May...but you know how it goes. Life, in general, is busy. Many times I say tonight is the night I am going to update...but then, a child wakes up, or the dishes need to get done, or I am just plain tired! So, I did give myself the goal on this long holiday weekend, to find some time to update. And, here it is...

What has been going on this spring? Mostly, just regular old life. But there are always a few cute moments to share!

The girl's cousin, Kathen. Could she be any cuter?! She is 6 weeks older than Lorelei. They are both happy little cuties!


The girls are just mesmerized when watching Daddy mowing the lawn! They do this every time!


Brooke looking adorable! I am so glad she is back into getting her picture taken. Now she loves saying "Cheese!"


On the blog, it is harder to tell, but this is not only a sweet picture of Lorelei, it also shows her one fang that came in!


What kind of mother allows here kid to go outside on a rather too brisk May evening like this? Well, what can I say? She has a jacket on doesn't she?!!

No comments: