Monday, February 25, 2008

22 weeks and counting!

We had our ultrasound for baby #2 completed a week ago after two tries. We first went in on Valentine's Day to get it done, but they could get all the views they needed of the heart and spine because the little baby was curled in a ball and would not move! So, they finished it up when I went back last week for my appointment. All looks great! And no - we did not give in and find out the sex - so you can all keep guessing!!



Here are a couple of pictures of me - in all my baby glory - at 22 weeks. (and by glory I mean no make-up w/ dark circles under my eyes - I had a migraine all day!). Overall I have gained 10 pounds which is right where I should be in total. However, I gained 6 of those pounds in the past 4 weeks!!! So, the doctor says "everything is perfect" but I just don't want to gain 6 pounds every remaining month!!! So, I am trying to prevent that - but its hard when all I crave is SUGAR! My next appointment will be March 13th - so hopefully I will have done better!



3 comments:

Annette said...

I LOVE seeing sono pics! Thanks for sharing! So cute to see Brooke with your baby bump! :)

Krystle said...

Aww you lil bean is so cute! And don't worry, I totally can't tell what it is. And your baby bump is adorable.

p.s. sorry you read my blog during breakfast!

Deseree said...

Aww Tricia your belly is adorable!! I love the picture of the baby too. Can't wait til July to find out what it is!