Saturday, February 2, 2008

Baby Brooke



I love this picture because my "toddler" looks like a little baby! This was her bouncy seat when she was a baby. The other night I pulled it out because I remembered it was also to be used as a toddler rocker. But look how little she looks in it! I love it! But she loves the seat. She climbs in and out of it and rocks and smiles. She can use the rocker up until 40 pounds - so when she is like 10!!


Although Brooke does love her toddler rocker, she also loves daddies rocker. Especially when she gets to play with the remote!!


This is the cutest bottom. However, about 2 minutes after I took this picture, Brooke pooped on the floor! That was not so cute! In my defense, we had her diaper off before her bath because she had a diaper rash and we wanted to air it out. Apparently it wasn't the best idea!


Dancing with Elmo!


Loving her ride on lion. It plays music too. She really only knows how to go backwards, but she loves it all the same!


Just a really cute picture!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was cracking up at the fact that you posted a picture of Brooke's butt on the internet. You are too funny!
Love ya'll--
Jenne

Deseree said...

Aww Brook is getting so big!!! Love all the new pics Tricia!