Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pregnancy and Me!

I've been a bad blogger! It has been awhile! I did try to upload a very cute video of Brooke climbing her stroller, but for some reason it didn't work!

Anyhow...this post is about me and the new baby. Just to say we are both doing well. All mine and the baby's stats are good. Besides feeling fairly huge, I feel good. With the humidity here - I have a bit of asthma trouble and some swelling...but overall, I can't complain.

Today is 3 weeks until the scheduled c-section. So, unless this little one decides he/she wants to come early - that is when we will meet the new baby! I am very excited! I still can't believe how time has flown.

Ok, with Brooke, for some reason there were no pictures of me after about 32 weeks. So this time, I wanted to try to be sure to get more.

Me @ 32 weeks, 4 days (5/10/08)


Me @ 36 weeks, 2 days (6/5/08)

No comments: