Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update - Almost Time!

Tomorrow is the big day. The new baby McDermott will be arriving. We have to be at the hospital by 6:30a.m. for paperwork and prep. I can't believe it myself. I am so excited...and even more so because I don't know if it will be a son or a daughter. No offense to anyone - but why would you want to know? Its so fun and exciting NOT to!

Anyhow, here I am today - 39 weeks, 1 day





Brooke had her 18 month appointment on June 13th. She is 21 pounds, 8 ounces and 30 inches tall. Both about the 10th percentile. She is growing right along her curve - all perfect. The doctor said her 10 words are plenty and there is no worries about her speech. And she pretty much excels in every other gross/motor skill for her age. She is climbing everywhere like its her job! Never tires - needless to say - keeps us busy. But she is a good girl - so we sure aren't complaining!

We don't have an appropriate tree to put her swing in, so Kevin mounted it in the garage - and Brooke loves it!

2 comments:

Annette said...

What a sweet video of Brooke in her swing! Congrats on the new baby! I won't post specifics in my comments, so you can update your friends on the blog later! I'm super excited for you all! :)

Krystle said...

Congrats on the baby Tricia! Brooke is so cute in the video!