Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 months already!

Just a little update. Miss Lorelei went to the doctor today for her 2 month check up. She weighs in at 12 pounds and 12 ounces and 23 inches long. Her weight is about the 88th percentile and her height is about 72nd percentile. She is on the path to being so much bigger than her "big" sister!! Brooke was not at that weight and height even at 3 months old!! But Lorelei is healthy and perfect, and not every baby can be the little peanut like Brooke! I think they will be the same size a lot sooner than later!!


Poor little Lorelei also got 4 shots and an oral vaccine. She didn't take the shots very well. It took her quite a while to calm down...but she did fine and then she passed out for a nap! The doctor says she is doing great and even ahead on some things like holding her head up and rolling over.


Everything else is well for everyone - I go back to work in about 3 more weeks - I am not looking forward to that and am, in fact, trying to pretend it isn't happening! But I knew these good times would end eventually...but I plan to enjoy every second off that I have!


2 MONTHS OLD!!




Proud Big Sister!


1 comment:

Krystle said...

Both still adorable as always! I think there's a rule that you can only have one peanut per house :0)