Monday, August 11, 2008

Just cute!

All is well here. Lorelei started her first real smiles on August 6th. So, just at 6 weeks old - which is the same time her big sister started smiling too! However, I have yet to be able to capture this on camera - so you will just have to take my word for it!!

I just had a few pictures I thought that I would share...

Every time we leave Lorelei propped up in the chair - Brooke climbs right up in there with here. Sometimes she rubs Lorelei's head or kisses her - but most times she tries to hug Lorelei by laying over her!! So, I think in this picture - Lorelei is thinking - "uh oh! Now what is she going to do!!??"


Just Adorable! (six weeks old)


I propped her up for a few minutes and the angel fell asleep just like that!

2 comments:

Annette said...

LOL, that expression on her face in the first pic is hilarious! She is just precious! Love the pics!

Krystle said...

Your girls are so adorable!