Tuesday, May 1, 2007

First Boat Ride

Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! At first I wasn't going to do a blog, but then I figured why not?! That way anyone can stop by to catch up as much or as little as they want. So, this past weekend we went up to Wisconsin to visit my mom and Larry. It was a great weekend with the weather. We took walks and did a little shopping. And late Saturday afternoon we all took a boat ride on the pontoon boat. Brooke's first boat ride ever! Brooke was oblivious of the fact that she was on a moving boat! She just hung out and played with her toys! But I think she had fun.
Brooke chilling w/ her sunglasses (they're a bit too big!)

Playing with her toys on the boat!

6 comments:

ellen said...

hi tricia!!!

jenne said...

what a great idea! (to make a blog)
love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I am checking your blog from home JUST IN CASE you added anything new!! You've already been gone from work for FOUR hours -- what's the hold up???? LOL!!

I also wanted to document here in your blog that when you brought beautiful baby Brooke in to see me at work yesterday, she BUSTED out crying the minute I held her! I want her to look back on this years from now when she realizes how much she LOVES me and laugh!!

Wow -- 25 hits! And only about 22 of them have been you and me!!

See you tomorrow!!
ellen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl!!
xxxooo
JB

Anonymous said...

HI! hAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Ugh!!! I was typing in caps. Sorry! I love the blog idea. Now i can check out new pictures of baby (and you too!). It sounds like you are enjoying life. Brooke is beautiful!!! Are you having fun as a Mommy? Todd & I have been keeping busy with the house and gymnastic meets on the weekends. Nationals is next weekend and then we officially get our weekends back! We are taking vacation in 2 weeks and I cannot wait. We have been going crazy trying to set up this cheer competition in Cancun next year. Lots of money to put out so it is getting stressful!!! Anyway, the weather is getting nicer so I'm sure you taking Brooke outside alot. How is the house hunting going? What areas are you looking in? Have a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!!! XOXO

Cory said...

this is nice tricia thanks