Friday, May 25, 2007

New House - Take 2

An update on our house hunting. We went and saw 7 more houses on Wednesday. There were actually a few potentials. After some discussion and thought, we again put an offer on a house. And again, it was accepted. So, again, we may be home owners. Of course I am a bit paranoid now after what happened the last time. However, (and I sure hope this doesn't jinx us), it appears we are dealing with better and more professional people on the seller and realtor end this time. The seller is very motivated, as her husband had to relocate for work and so she has been away from him for 2 months already waiting until the house sells. So, I am hoping that is good for us, as she won't want to screw up any sale. Anyway, they already put the house in as "under contract" so we are already further along than we got last time. Also, we are having an inspection of the house on Wednesday. So, everyone please keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes well from here through June 29th which is our prospective closing date. P.S. I didn't have as much excitement this time around so the few pictures I took aren't great. But I plan to take a lot more pictures when we go for the inspection, so I will post pictures then.

No comments: